Strong and flexible to avoid shrinking or cracking, BAL Micromax 2 Anthracite Grout is easy to use but doesn’t compromise on the perfect finish. Providing a single solution for wall and floor application, BAL Micromax 2 Grout is suitable for joints up to 20mm and for any room in your house. Water resistant, BAL Micromax Anthracite Grout can even be used in damp areas such as kitchens and bathrooms. Meanwhile, its frost-resistant capabilities make this grout suitable for exterior application.
Advanced Microban© antimicrobial protection prevents mould and ensures tile hygiene even in areas prone to damp or mould.
The Anthracite shade is one of our most popular, neutral enough to create a perfect backdrop for any tile yet bold enough to make a statement. Bal Micromax 2 Tiling Grout is also available in white, ebony, manilla, smoke, pebble, jasmine and gunmetal. We also stock a range of BAL Micromax 2 Sealants.
Application of BAL Micromax 2 Grout:
- Suitable for walls and floors
- Most tile types, including porcelain
- Suitable for most substrates including under tile heating
- Joints as narrow as 1mm or as wide as 20mm
- Dry or wet areas, interior or exterior
- Including power showers/wet rooms (NOT swimming pools or food preparation/storage areas)
- Provides enduring good looks and consistent colour
- No efflorescence, patchiness or shading, even across the largest areas.
- Built-in Microban® protection – Stops the growth of bacteria and unsightly black mould.
- For exact specifications please read the manufacturers tech sheet