A rapid setting cementitious tile grout for walls and floor, BAL Micromax 2 Pebble Grout is easy to apply and is suitable for grout joints from 1 to 20mm. Setting in 2 to 3 hours for faster completion, this grout contains admixture to give a clean and even finish. Meanwhile, the efflorescence-free formulation prevents patchy discolouration and the Microban® antimicrobial protection prevents unsightly black mould. It is these advanced features that make BAL Micromax 2 Pebble Tiling Grout is recommended for applications in leisure centres, bathrooms, changing rooms, restaurants/food consumption areas, domestic kitchens and shopping malls.
From a style perspective, the beautiful pebble shade perfectly compliments neutral shades and bolder tile colours or designs.
Application of BAL Micromax 2 Grout:
- Walls and Floors
- Most tile types, including porcelain
- Suitable for most substrates including under tile heating
- Joints as narrow as 1mm or as wide as 20mm
- Dry or wet areas, interior or exterior
- Including power showers/wet rooms (NOT swimming pools or food preparation/storage areas)
- Provides enduring good looks and consistent colour
- No efflorescence, patchiness or shading, even across the largest areas.
- Built-in Microban® protection – Stops the growth of bacteria and unsightly black mould.
- For exact specifications please read the manufacturers tech sheet