Rubi TX-900N Tile cutter
Professional Standard Tile Cutter: Suitable for both Ceramic and Porcelain
- Rubi TX 900 N Tile Cutter
- Now with aluminium base – 50% lighter than original!
- Maximum cutting length: 37″ (93cm)
- Cutting thickness: 1/4″-13/16″ (6-20mm)
- Ideal for cutting: heavy-duty ceramic & porcelain tiles
- Separator power: 2,204lb (1000kg)
- High performance, reinforced, moving breaking system
- Double set of chromed and rectified steel guides, with anti-corrosion treatment
- One-piece swivel angle plate with central pivot and angular measuring system for 0-45° repetitive cutting. Angles can be measured on both the left and right sides of the cutter so there’s no need to turn the tile over when cutting angles.
- Lateral stop for repetitive cutting – straight & 45°
- Two-layer base with shock absorption effect
- Base accessory for large formats
- Direct vision of the scoring and cutting line
- Rubi TX 900 N manual tile cutter comes complete with shockproof case
Items which qualify for free delivery will be sent via the postal service and will take, on average, 1-3 days to arrive.